Phew, what a busy month October was! Life has been pretty hectic lately with all the wedding preparations, endless birthday celebrations, guests visiting and collabs on the blog. But better busy than bored am I right?! If you follow me on Instagram (@pamella_scalfi) or kept up with my latest blog updates, you would have seen the many fashion posts I published this month and I am so happy and proud of them! I've spoken about how I want fashion to be a bigger part of the blog and I am finally moving towards that. I also had the opportunity to write my first restaurant review and what a great experience that was, so do expect a few more lifestyle posts from me too. Without further ado, here are the highlights of my October.
1. At the beginning of the month, I wrote a post about my monthly favourites, something I had not done in a while and it felt good to go back to the basics. If you check it out here, expect to see amazing goodies from Nuskin, NYX, and MUD from the PAM store.
2. CHURROS! I had been craving these for such a long time and I finally found them at Greenwich market. Best of all, they’re gluten free and vegan so you can indulge without the guilt!
3. Burgundy and leopard print are amongst my favourite trends for the season. I created this look with affordable pieces and we can agree it looks perfectly autumnal! Read and see more photos here.
4. Greenwich University has been THE location for outfit shooting this past month for me. I love how pretty every backdrop is and I can’t see myself ever getting tired of visiting this place.
5. Make-up looks on Instagram are some of my favourite posts so I thought I’d try posting my #motd more often. To answer some of you who have asked, the lippie here is Odyssey by MAC.
6. Weekends for me are about going out for a nice meal and I could not have picked a better dish when I visited Big Easy to celebrate 6 months until our wedding. Big Easy is famous for its lobster but their brisket is to die for. Definitely recommend!
7. Out with the old, in with the new with Boohoo. Have you had a good clearout this season yet? De-clutter your wardrobe to make way for new pretty things!
8. One of the comfiest looks I've ever done here on the blog. Knit and pleated skirts may be an odd combination for some but I love how cool it looks. Finished off with my silver trainers I have been wearing non-stop! Post here.
9. "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life", Samuel Johnson.
10. October Pink collab with 3 other bloggers here, check it out and if you can, also donate to this worthy cause!
11. THE selfie of the month! The lipstick here is Monte Carlo by NYX and I love how some of you actually went out to buy it after seeing it on me (I'm looking at you Jessica from Cubicle Chic :p).
12. Portobello market is cool and so trendy; enough said.
13. This is the restaurant review I talked about! If you have not yet been to Pix Bar, definitely add to your list; review here.
14. Feeling like a proper Londoner in this outfit; mom embroidered jeans and cold shoulder jumper, love love love!
15. This past weekend was a busy one with lots of rehearsals and presentation of our musical (about the Protestant Reformation). I have such a bad cold but still managed to sing my tracks and all went well!
16. Mommy's 46th birthday! Doesn't she look amazing for her age? Thank goodness for good genetics in the family haha.
How was your month? Busy like mine? I'd love to know!
Thanks for reading beauties and wishing us all a good week ahead!