1. Michael Kors White and Rose Watch | £149
I've had my current watch for a while now and I think it's time for a new one, I mean just look at how pretty this one is. It's feminine, summery, classy and eye-catching in this gorgeous rose blush colour. It is also covered in lots of sparkle, just the way I like it!
2. Smashbox Step By Step Contour Stick Trio | £35
I keep hearing great things about these sticks and how they are so much easier to use than brushes because of the precision they provide. Reviews claim they are easily blendable and extremely handy. I'm not much of a contour person myself, but with this product I definitely think I could turn into one. Anybody ever tried these?
3. Aldo Wares Snake Gladiator Sandals | £45
The lace-up gladiator sandal has had a strong hold on the fashion scene for quite a while, but it seems that this summer trend is coming back with a bang this year. I really want a pair, and I found these to be so different and fashionable. I'm not sure high knee ones are for me but these are everything I was looking for. Loving the snake effect and they would look so good with shorts and a cropped top for that beach summery look.
4. Ray-Ban Erika Sunglasses | £103Ray-Ban has been my go-to sunglasses brand for so long, their sunglasses are beautiful and of great quality. You can customise and personalise these just the way you like it; I must add this bad boy to my collection.
5. Cath Kidston Wheeled Cabin Suitcase | £115
Who says you can't travel in style! Cute and compact luggage is what I need for my upcoming summer holiday. Price is a little steep, but I hear CK is currently having a huge sale so I'm gonna go and check that out. Don't you just love anything Cath Kidston?
What is on your summer wishlist beauties? Let me know below.
Thanks for reading,