I decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a few week recaps in photos. I confess I don't post often enough on Instagram to call this "Insta Week" or whatever else, but I sure take lots of pics (
read selfies) throughout the week and I wanted to share a few of my favourites with you all. After all this is my online diary and what better place to share these than here!
1. Being "obsessed" with Nandos doesn't really describe how my boyfriend and I feel about this restaurant. No matter what the occasion is, we always choose their delicious grilled chicken and peri-salted chips.
2. Annnnd that's us chilling at Hyde Park on a sunny afternoon (after that massive Nandos lunch).
3. Shameless selfie obviously! I really like how my make-up turned out on this day but the lighting was all wrong and you can barely see anything (probably should have taken the sunnies off too...ah well). Lipstick I am wearing is L'oreal Eva's Nude.
4. If anything is on the floor, my little fur ball will most likely sit on it <3
5 & 6. There's us again enjoying yet another sunny day. Some of you may not know this, but I'm Brazilian and we love our meat so whenever the sun is out we bbq, religiously.
7. Some of the items I picked up on my recent Beauty Haul which you can read more about here.
8. Domino's on a Friday night anyone?
9 & 10. Mommy got me these beautiful Flower Crowns after reading my summer hair inspo post (read here). They are so cute and I can't wait to feature them on soon-to-come outfit posts!
11. The cutest baby on earth eating a piece of bread bigger than his head at Vapiano.
12. And finally my mani for the week, shade is Essie Private Weekend.
How was your weekend guys?
Have a nice week ahead and I will see you soon! :)